Tower Technician SoCal Location
Tower Technician Job Duties but not limited to:
Construction experience preferred for position with growing Rocklin based commercial construction company specializing in cell sites. We are looking for a motivated Climber/ Rigger. This is a Full time position.
- Assembles / climbs / hangs rigging equipment on towers.
- Perform daily inspections on rigging equipment.
- Selects cables, ropes, pulleys, capstans, blocks and slings to fixed overhead structures.
- Attaches load with grappling devices, such as slings, loops, wires, ropes and chains to shackles and crane hook and/or load line.
- Assist with work as directed by foreman.
- Participate in on-the-job training with on-site personnel.
- Work weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
- Exhibit positive, cooperative, courteous behavior with customers, businesses and co-workers.
- Proficient Rigging Preferred.
- Ability to learn and perform climbing / rigging and safety and company work procedures.
- Must be able to climb a 300 ft. vertical tower.
- Ability to work in high elevations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Planning, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to bend, kneel, clime, and squat. Have full range of motion.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. unassisted.
- Ability to operate hand tools.
- Ability to punctually and regularly attend scheduled work.
Quality Telecom Consultants Employee Benefits:
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience; regular evaluations.
- Comprehensive health benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage for all employees.
- Competitive 401(k) plan.
- Life Insurance
- Overnight out of town Per Diem – when applicable.