The Talent Acquisition Specialist will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing
strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process..
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers,
directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer
process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Quality Telecom Consultants Employee Benefits:
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience; regular evaluations.
- Comprehensive health benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage for all employees.
- Competitive 401(k) plan.
- Life Insurance
- Overnight out of town Per Diem – when applicable.