Project Manager (SoCal)
Oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking projects for a construction company.
Project Coordinator Job Duties
The Project Manager performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully
complete the project.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project.
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
- Implement the project.
- Develop forms and records to document project activities.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
- Must be available to work full-time Monday through Friday.
- Must be willing to work extra hours and weekends when needed.
- Must be comfortable working in a construction office environment.
- Must be detail oriented and comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Experience with project management and construction are preferred.
- Computer and E-mail proficient.
- Expert in Excel.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, OneNote etc.).
Quality Telecom Consultants Employee Benefits:
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience; regular evaluations.
- Comprehensive health benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage for all employees.
- Competitive 401(k) plan.
- Life Insurance
- Overnight out of town Per Diem – when applicable.