Project Coordinator (SoCal)
Apply online for QTC's Project coordinator position.
About Us: QTC Inc. is one of the leading contractors in California Serving the Western United States. We deliver a wide variety of services, new building construction, structural upgrades, tenant improvements and modifications, emergency services, electrical, renewable energy solutions, and any of your specialty projects. We are licensed in Nevada, California, Oregon, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, and Washington. When you join QTC INC. you join a group of dedicated individuals ready to excel above the rest!
To assist the project manager in developing, coordinating, and implementing all tasks.
- Reading emails and prioritizing red alerts
- Updating excel trackers
- Sending various e-mail reminders and requests
- Follow up on incomplete tasks
- Report deficiencies
- Review and audit various reports relating to construction
- Review reports for accuracy
- Prepare for and attend meetings as needed
- Preparing for construction within the department:
- Preparing construction documents
- Coordinating with internal and external parties (Example: county jurisdiction)
- Scheduling and coordinating construction related items (Example: equipment, sanitation, hotels, etc.
- Review financial information pertaining to construction (approve invoicing, gather quotes, prepare sub- contracts)
- Maintain excellent communication with a good attitude
- Other functions as deemed necessary by circumstances
Performance Standards & Expectations:
- The ability to regularly and punctually attend work.
- The ability to flourish in a high-stress environment.
- The capability to clearly communicate regarding projects and deadlines.
- Must be available to work full-time Monday through Friday.
- The availability to work nights and weekends as needed.
- The availability to work overtime as needed.
- Must be comfortable working in a construction office environment.
- Must be detail oriented and comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
Job Related Skills:
- Microsoft Windows Proficiency
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Ability to sit/stand for 8+ Hours a day
- Ability to continuously work in front of a computer 8+ Hours a day.
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude and acceptable workplace behavior
- Ability to work harmoniously in a diverse workforce
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (customer oriented, and employee support)
Scope and Limits of Authority:
- This position is a mid-level supervisory position. This position includes the responsibility for the supervision and execution of multiple processes in relation to the construction and internal operations. This position does not include direct supervision of personnel.
- This position reports directly to the Project Manager for the department along with the Project Controller, and other operations supervisors.
At Will Statement:QTC Inc. is an “at-will” employer which means that your employment may be ended at any time, with or without reason, by the employee or the employer, with or without notice. Equal Opportunity Statement: QTC Inc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
Quality Telecom Consultants Employee Benefits:
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience; regular evaluations.
- Comprehensive health benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage for all employees.
- Competitive 401(k) plan.
- Life Insurance
- Overnight out of town Per Diem – when applicable.