Payroll Specialist II $23-28 per hour DOE
We are a fast pace specialized Construction Company. We are seeking a detail oriented individual, who can multi-task, problem solve, communicate well with others, as well as manage their time to complete all tasks in a timely and accurate manner. We use Sage 100 Contractor. Experience with this software is a plus, but not required. We process weekly payroll for about 225 employees, including hourly and salary employees with occasional certified payroll. The payroll process includes per diem, benefits, and 401k contributions. The ideal applicant will have experience in all payroll areas, including analyzing, processing, tax payments and tax preparation.
Payroll Specialist II Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate and timely weekly payroll processing: Hourly, salary, some certified payroll
- Support Payroll Staff Overflow
- Process Weekly Tax payments
- Process Wage Garnishments and Child Support
- Weekly Reports
- File Quarterly Payroll Tax Prep: 941, DE-9, 940 (annual)
- Manage and maintain accurate 401K and other benefit calculations
- Process General Ledger Transactions
- Identify and recommend updates to payroll processing software, systems, or procedures
- Process W-2 /1095’s-ACA at year end
- Benefit Enrollment
- Employee customer service
- Manage Pay raises/ Bonuses
- Other tasks as requested.
Minimum 3 years general experience in accounting: emphasis on Payroll
Experience with various Accounting Software; Sage 100 Contractor as plus, but not required.
Strong computer skills; Outlook, Microsoft Office, Proficient in Excel in particular
Solid GAAP knowledge required.
Attention to detail and accuracy a must
Ability to prioritize work, with multi-tasking and good decision making a must
Great with teamwork and building others
Quality Telecom Consultants Employee Benefits:
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience; regular evaluations.
- Comprehensive health benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage for all employees.
- Competitive 401(k) plan.
- Life Insurance
- Overnight out of town Per Diem – when applicable.