Mechanic Job Description:
- Automotive technician performs work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with shop standards.
- Automotive Transmission mechanics diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including
engine, manual transmission, automatic transmission, etc. to specification.
- Auto techs perform used car checklists to identify what repairs need to be made.
- Automotive technician provides labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As a Transmission Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Schooling and Certificates required.
- Diesel experience a plus.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- Own tools a plus, but not required.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
If you do not have a resume please put down your experience and why we should consider you for the position.
Quality Telecom Consultants Employee Benefits:
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience; regular evaluations.
- Comprehensive health benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage for all employees.
- Competitive 401(k) plan.
- Life Insurance
- Overnight out of town Per Diem – when applicable.