Purpose: To aid the Logistics Division with a variety of tasks and oversight.
- Reading e-mails and prioritizing red alerts.
- Updating and creating excel trackers in table format.
- Sending various e-mail reminders and requests.
- Follow up on incomplete tasks.
- Reporting deficiencies to management.
- Review and audit various reports relating to scheduling, material management, and CX timelines.
- Review reports for accuracy.
- Prepare for, attend, and host meetings as needed.
- Coordinating with internal and external parties (Example: creating travel itineraries, coordinating and tracking back orders, scheduling meetings, setting up events, etc.).
- Review financial information pertaining to division (providing financial reports to management, maintaining KPI reports, budget reporting, etc.).
- Maintain excellent communication with a good attitude.
- Assist with various projects including but not limited to: Fleet Coordination, Facility Coordination, Warehouse Coordination, Tool Coordination, and the merging of communication between all of the above as needed.
- Tracking progress, ETAs, and completion dates of projects.
- Follow up with and send reminders to management.
- Report deficiencies found in KPI reporting.
- The ability to regularly and punctually attend work.
- The ability to flourish in a high-stress environment.
- The capability to clearly communicate regarding projects and deadlines.
- Must be available to work full-time Monday through Friday.
- The availability to work nights and weekends as needed.
- The availability to work overtime as needed.
- Must be comfortable working in a construction office environment.
- Must be detail oriented and comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Computer and E-mail proficient.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs: Outlook, Excel, OneNote, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, Forms.
- Ability to problem solve and think critically.
- High aptitude for analyzing data and reporting.
Quality Telecom Consultants Employee Benefits:
- Pay is dependent on experience. Hourly wage commensurate with experience; regular evaluations.
- Comprehensive health benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage for all employees.
- Competitive 401(k) plan.
- Life Insurance
- Overnight out of town Per Diem – when applicable.