#1: Continually Demonstrate our Companies Core Values
-Do The Right Thing
-Excel Above The Rest
Job Duties but not limited to:
- Exhibit positive, cooperative, courteous behavior with customers, businesses and co-
- Supervises field crew members / directs work.
- Assembles / Climbs / Rigs.
- Perform daily inspections on rigging equipment.
- Selects correct cables, ropes, pulleys, capstans, blocks and slings.
- Attaches loads with slings, loops, wires, ropes and chains to shackles and crane hook and/or load line.
- Participate in on-the-job training with on-site personnel.
- Work weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
- Provide Technical support.
- Assist with work / employee training as directed by management.
- Complete required paperwork (time cards, expense reports, service reports, etc.).
- Maintain OSHA safety standards.
- Experienced Rigging Preferred.
- Demonstrate ability to learn and perform climbing / rigging and safety and company work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Planning, organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Demonstrate ability to bend, kneel, climb, and squat. Have full range of motion.
- Physical Ability to lift up to 50lbs. unassisted.
- Demonstrate ability to operate hand tools.
- Welding experience not required, is preferred
- Class A License will be required. Must attain permit in first 90 days. Current Class A License strengthens candidate.
Quality Telecom Consultants Employee Benefits:
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience; regular evaluations.
- Comprehensive health benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage for all employees.
- Competitive 401(k) plan.
- Life Insurance
- Overnight out of town Per Diem – when applicable.