Fleet Coordinator Starts at $15/negotiable DOE
To aid the Fleet Department with a variety of tasks.
Operations Coordinator Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reading e-mails and prioritizing red alerts.
- Updating and creating excel trackers in table format.
- Sending various e-mail reminders and requests.
- Follow up on incomplete tasks.
- Reporting deficiencies to supervisors.
- Review and audit various reports relating to fleet service and maintenance schedules.
- Review reports for accuracy.
- Prepare for, attend, and host meetings as needed.
- Coordinating with internal and external parties (Example: ordering parts, coordinating and
tracking back orders, shipping, and receivables.)
- Review financial information pertaining to purchasing (approve invoicing, gather quotes,
preparing and submitting purchase orders)
- Maintain excellent communication with a good attitude.
- Assist with various projects including but not limited to;
o Fleet Coordination
o Material Coordination
o Warehouse Coordination
o The merging of communication between all of the above
- Tracking progress, ETAs, and completion dates of projects.
- Follow up with and send reminders to Managers.
- Report deficiencies.
- The ability to regularly and punctually attend work.
- The ability to flourish in a high-stress environment.
- The capability to clearly communicate regarding projects and deadlines.
- Must be available to work full-time Monday through Friday
- The availability to work nights and weekends as needed.
- The availability to work overtime as needed.
- Must be comfortable working in a construction office environment
- Must be detail oriented and comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Computer and E-mail proficient.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, OneNote etc.)
- Knowledgeable with HOS, DVIR, and commercial driving regulations.