Under the direction of the Controller, performs accounting duties. Responsible for coordinating and/or completing all reconciliations and postings to assist with the month end close. Banking and Cash Flow analysis daily and communicating with the Controller are of the highest importance. WIP Analysis monthly across all divisions & departments.
Performance Standards & Expectations:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Attention to details even under pressure.
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding the basics of accounting vs Bookkeeping.
- Setting a good example in relation to QTC's Core Values
- Cash Flow
- Banking Administration
- Monthly Reconciliations
- New Loan / Loan Renewal Applications
- Credit Card Renewal Applications
- Tax Reporting/Payments
- Sales and Use Tax monthly & quarterly
- Quarterly Business Estimated Tax Payments
- Insurance & Other Audits
- Financial Statements/Reporting
- Month End Closing
- Quarterly Bank Reporting (borrowing base report)
- Year-end CPA tax documentation preparation
- Monthly PM reports
- 401K Administration
- Overhead AP Invoice approval
- Vendor Management
- Supplier Credit Applications
- Credit Cards
- Weekly/Monthly Credit Card Payment Processing
- Monthly Credit Card Account Reconciliation
- Overhead & Fuel/Ice-Water/Hotel CC approval
- Accounts Receivable
- Match Exception Invoices
- Customer Invoicing
- AR Other Invoicing
- Inter-company billing
- Client Receipts (payments) processing
- Assist Departments with job financial recon
- Job Labor costs changes as needed
Quality Telecom Consultants Employee Benefits:
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience; regular evaluations.
- Comprehensive health benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage for all employees.
- Competitive 401(k) plan.
- Life Insurance
- Overnight out of town Per Diem – when applicable.