Electrical Project Foreman
Quality Telecom Consultants is seeking a Journeyman Project Foreman for our growing business in California.
- Minimum: Electrical Journeyman Certification or C-10
- Knowledge and proficiency in all aspects of the electrical field.
- Must be skilled with reading, understanding, and analyzing construction drawings.
- Must have willingness to lead a construction team by example while teaching skills and methods to your crew.
- Excellent communications skills with project manager, construction crew, and customers is essential.
- Must be able to work on live conductors.
- Maintain high-quality control of tools, vehicles, and materials needed for job responsibilities.
Job-related Tasks & Other Requirements:
- Must be capable of lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 60lbs of weight
- Ability to bend, kneel, climb, and squat. Have full range of motion.
- Must be capable of working at heights above 20 feet in lifts or bucket trucks
- Must have valid driver’s license with acceptable MVR driving history
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Planning, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Maintain compliance with all PPE and safety regulations per OSHA and company standards.
- Utilize a proactive approach to anticipate and resolve potential issues.
Quality Telecom Consultants Employee Benefits:
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience; regular evaluations
- Comprehensive health benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage for all employees
- Competitive 401(k) plan
- Life Insurance
- Overnight out of town Per Diem