Planning, implementation, and tracking projects for a construction company.
Construction Manager Job Duties but not limited to:
The Construction Manager performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project.
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Review the project schedule with management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
- Reads and implements project drawings and specifications.
- Create and manage the construction schedule for each site. The schedule will consider permitting, materials availability, contractor availability, utility provisioning as required, network deployment timing, cost efficiency, property owner availability, and any other variables.
- Must be available to work full-time Monday through Friday.
- Must be willing to work extra hours and weekends when needed.
- Must be comfortable working in a construction office environment.
- Must be detail oriented and comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Experience with project management and construction are preferred
- Computer and E-mail proficient.
- Excel (charts, graphs etc.).
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, OneNote etc.).
Quality Telecom Consultants Employee Benefits:
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience; regular evaluations.
- Comprehensive health benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage for all employees.
- Competitive 401(k) plan.
- Life Insurance
- Overnight out of town Per Diem – when applicable.