Civil Construction Foreman
Apply online for QTC's civil construction foreman position.
Experience required. 5+ years preferred.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality.
- Must be willing to travel periodically and be able to work within a non-structured schedule e.g. long hours, weekends, etc.
- Self-motivated and able to learn quickly.
- Adaptable to changing work assignments.
- Team oriented.
- Understand and promote company values at all times.
- Must be proficient in heavy equipment operation including Excavator, Backhoe, Dozer, etc.
- Must be able to interpret blueprints, provide material lists and equipment needs for projects.
- Must be able to effectively direct and motivate crews of varying sizes and experience levels.
- Experienced in all aspects of site development including pipe laying,
grading, foundation/footings and general and underground concrete work.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to communicate effectively with co-workers and customers.
- Able to understand project schedules and perform impact analysis when necessary.
- Must have valid CDL Class A certification and exemplary safety record.
Quality Telecom Consultants Employee Benefits:
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience; regular evaluations.
- Comprehensive health benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage for all employees.
- Competitive 401(k) plan.
- Life Insurance
- Overnight out of town Per Diem – when applicable.