Accounts Payable Clerk (Rocklin, CA)
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic entry level accounts payable clerk. The best candidate will have good computer skills and be familiar with a paperless environment. Responsible for ensuring company-wide credit card transactions are processed timely and accurately. Must be organized, detail oriented and a team player.
Responsibilities and Key Tasks:
- Manage the receipt of credit card logs and receipts from all employees weekly.
- Code and route all transactions for approval. Ensuring proper coding for department and
- Able to work well in Microsoft Outlook and other Microsoft programs, especially Excel.
- Ability to learn and maneuver between various computer applications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Comply with and promote company policies, procedures and ensure proper internal controls are
- Assist in monthly credit card reconciliation.
- Work on special projects as required.
Performance Standards & Expectations:
- Up-to-date computer skills – specifically experience in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Sage 100 Contractor or other Accounting software a plus.
- Has a ‘can-do’ attitude and is willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Has the ability to adapt easily to change
- Able to work independently with little instruction in a highly organized manner
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge a plus
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter with your resume explaining why you are an ideal candidate for this role. Please use the button below to apply. This opportunity is full-time only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
Quality Telecom Consultants Employee Benefits:
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience; regular evaluations.
- Comprehensive health benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage for all employees.
- Competitive 401(k) plan.
- Life Insurance
- Overnight out of town Per Diem – when applicable.