Safety Coordinator (Climbing Experience Required)
We are looking for an experienced and responsible Safety Coordinator to join our team. As a Safety Coordinator, you will be responsible for facilitating compliance with occupational health and safety (OSH) guidelines. Your main goal will be to always ensure safe working environment and prevent any injuries and accidents.
Safety Coordinator duties and responsibilities
- Plan and implement OHS policies and programs.
- Advise and lead employees on various safety-related topics.
- Prepare educational seminars and webinars on a regular basis.
- Review existing policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all the rules and regulations.
- Work with HR to set up a new employee on-boarding process for safety.
- Conduct risk assessment.
- Enforce preventative measures.
- Identify process bottlenecks and offer timely solutions.
- Check if all the employees are acting in adherence with rules and regulations.
- Prepare and present reports on accidents and violations and determine causes.
- Oversee workplace repair, installations and any other work that could harm employees’ safety.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 1 years of experience as a Safety Coordinator or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of legislations and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience with writing policies and procedures for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Proficient in MS Office
- Working knowledge of safety management information system
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills