Project Coordinator (SoCal)
To assist the project manager in developing, coordinating, and implementing all tasks.
Project Coordinator Job Duties
- Reading e-mails and prioritizing red alerts.
- Updating excel trackers.
- Sending various e-mail reminders and requests.
- Follow up on incomplete tasks.
- Report deficiencies.
- Review and audit various reports relating to Compliance and Training.
- Review reports for accuracy.
- Attend weekly meetings.
- Follow up with testers regarding damaged/lost gear.
- Maintain excellent communication with a good attitude.
- Must be available to work full-time Monday through Friday.
- Must be willing to work extra hours and weekends when needed.
- Must be comfortable working in a construction office environment.
- Must be detail oriented and comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Computer and E-mail proficient.
- Expert in Excel.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, OneNote etc.).
Quality Telecom Consultants Employee Benefits:
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience; regular evaluations.
- Comprehensive health benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage for all employees.
- Competitive 401(k) plan.
- Life Insurance
- Overnight out of town Per Diem – when applicable.