Close Out Coordinator
Apply online for QTC's close out coordinator position.
About Us: QTC Inc. is one of the leading contractors in California Serving the Western United States. We deliver a wide variety of services, new building construction, structural upgrades, tenant improvements and modifications, emergency services, electrical, renewable energy solutions, and any of your specialty projects. We are licensed in Nevada, California, Oregon, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, and Washington. When you join QTC INC. you join a group of dedicated individuals ready to excel above the rest!
As a Closeout Coordinator, you play a crucial role in supporting project teams through every phase of the Project Closeout process. Your attention to detail, organizational skills, and commitment to quality are essential in ensuring the seamless completion of projects.
- Review and input required documents into the provided project closeout document.
- Review and input required test data into the provided project closeout document.
- Work closely with project teams and field crews on retrieving required information.
- Daily tracking of closeout deliverables received and missing.
- Working with project teams to schedule and make sure all sites are being reviewed to a quality level prior to pulling off the site.
- Sending various e-mail reminders and requests.
- Submit final closeout package to by required due date.
- Review and submit closeout package rejection and corrections.
- Putting together customer deliverables.
- Ensuring quality items are matching customer specifications.
- Reviewing crew site photos ensuring all items are installed correctly and within standards.
- Pulling customer specifications from portals and update bulletins, reviewing that’s pertain to
our markets and distributing to the correct teams.
- Updating trackers making sure that project teams are either meeting or communicating with
customers when there are delays.
- Answering field crew questions with regards to specs, customer deliverables, etc.
- Ability to read, write, and review SOWS (CX plans, rf diagrams, plumbing diagrams, etc.)
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Experience in Telecom is preferred.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Data Entry
- Ability to manage multiple project closeouts, simultaneously.
- Proficiency in attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to flourish in a high-stress environment.
- The availability to work overtime as needed.
- Experience preferred, not required.
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to sit and work at a computer for extended periods.
- Manual dexterity to operate standard office equipment.
- Visual acuity to review and analyze data and information.
At Will Statement:
QTC Inc. is an “at-will” employer which means that your employment may be ended at any time, with or without reason, by the employee or the employer, with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
QTC Inc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
Quality Telecom Consultants Employee Benefits:
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience; regular evaluations.
- Comprehensive health benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage for all employees.
- Competitive 401(k) plan.
- Life Insurance
- Overnight out of town Per Diem – when applicable.