Accounts Receivable Specialist/Entry Level Accountant
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist with entry-level accounting duties to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the accounts receivable function including invoicing, collections, and account reconciliations. The AR Specialist will also be responsible for performing entry-level accounting duties such as accounts payable, general ledger maintenance, and financial statement preparation. The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, organized, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and maintain all aspects of accounts receivable, including invoicing, collections, and reconciliations.
- Monitor customer accounts and follow up on outstanding balances.
- Communicate with customers to resolve any issues related to payments.
- Create and maintain accurate records of all transactions in the accounting system.
- Prepare and submit reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely payments and accurate reporting.
- Assist with month-end close activities related to accounts receivable and entry-level accounting duties.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives related to the accounts receivable and entry-level accounting functions.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related
2+ years of experience in accounts receivable or related field.
Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
Experience with accounting software Sage 100 preferred.
Experience in construction accounting preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to operate a computer or other keyboard instrument, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
Quality Telecom Consultants Employee Benefits:
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience; regular evaluations.
- Comprehensive health benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage for all employees.
- Competitive 401(k) plan.
- Life Insurance
- Overnight out of town Per Diem – when applicable.